Friday, 31 October 2008

Weekly Goal Setting

Each Friday we set our goals for the next week. Some of us think being good or not being naughty is a really good goal. We are learning to think about what being good means or sitting on the mat nicely means and trying to come up with learning goals. Here are some goals set for next week:

Samantha: Use a dictionary and check my writing.
Petra: Check my writing and use a dictionary.
Hannah: get better at finding things on the internet.
Colin: Write neater. Capital letters, check spelling.
Kiki: getting my reading worksheets finished. Read every night.
Britta: Capital letters at the start of the sentence. Look in the dictionary.
Kane: Do my homework every night and prove I am good at something like maths.
Freddie: find things easier on the computer. Write neater.
Lachie: write better stories and write neater.
Cole: Be neater in all my work.
Paris: Do my homework every night.

No comments: