Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Comment from a fellow University Student.

It is always great to see who is visiting our site, expecially when they leave us a comment! As you know I am doing some University papers this year and here is a comment from a colleague. Can anyone help her? Just comment back to my email address and I will pass it onto Pauline. Thanks.

Hello Room 23
My name is Pauline Simpson and I am studying with your teacher at University this year. I am very interested in your blog as I am doing some research on how using a classroom blog can help parents support their childrens learning at home. I really like the way your teacher uses the blog to not only share your work with your parents but also to communicate with your parents about homework etc. I would be very interested to hear about how useful parents find this blog. Your teacher has my email address if any parents wanted to share their thoughts with me on this. Thank you.

No comments: